The Board of Directors of the Authority for the Responsible Use of Cannabis (ARUC) consists of 10 Board Members with different professional backgrounds. The board’s role is to :
a) Establish the policies which ARUC shall adopt.
b) Ensure that the Authority carries out its functions as established in the legislation and its policies.
c) Set regulations to guide the execution of the Authority’s policies.
d) Verify and approve the Authority’s accounts.
Meet our Board Members:
- Mr Leonid McKay – Chairperson
- Dr Janice Formosa Pace – Deputy Chairperson
- Dr Charles Cassar – Board Member
- Ms Sina Bugeja – Board Member
- Dr Chris Barbara – Board Member
- Ms Nadia Pace – Board Member
- Dr Shaun Zammit – Board Secretary
- Dr Gabriel Farrugia – Board Member
- Dr Joey Reno Vella – Board Member
- Ing Karl Farrugia – Board Member